Zapier & Sendlane – Better Together!
We are so interested to officially announce our integration with Zapier, which achives the full power of Sendlane to more than 750 applications!
This latest integration will let you to automatically move subscribers to your Sendlane account from a variety of many applications.
In this step-by-step guide we’ll show you how to create a “Zap” in the Zapier platform & instantly move subscribers from the application of your selection to your Sendlane list!
Already know how to use Zapier? Skip the tutorial & connect to Zapier here!
Let’s Get Started
- Once you have logged into your Zapier account you will choose the “Make A Zap!” button.
- You’ll then be prompted to select the app that you want to set for the trigger in your Zap. For purposes of this demo we’ll select the GoToWebinar App.
- Once you have chosen the App you would like to integrate with Sendlane, use the search bar to locate the Sendlane App & select it.
- Next, choose the action that will be performed when your trigger occurs. Choose ‘Save + Continue’
- You’ll then be prompted to login to your Sendlane account. Enter your login credentials in the supported text fields. Select ‘Yes, Continue’.
- Once connected, select your account & click ‘Save + Continue’
- Next, choose the Sendlane list you would like subscribers to be added to when the trigger action takes place. Those will be shown in the drop down menu in the ‘List’ field. You’ll then need to select the appropriate Email, First Name, Surname Name, and a Tag (Note: Tags are optional)
- You’ll then be prompted to test this Zap. Testing the Zap ensures that you have chosen the appropriate fields & set up the trigger properly. Once completed, choose ‘Create + Continue.’
Please Note: It will deploy an error if the field you selected is NOT the correct field.
- Your test was successful! Choose ‘Finish’ to complete the set up for your Zap. If you need to make edits simply go back to the previous step.
- Name your Zap & turn it on! To do this, toggle the ‘Your Zap Is’ from OFF to ON.
- Congratulations, you are all done! You can now see the Zap in your Zapier Dashboard. Turn it off or on anytime you want! You have the option to run, edit, rename, see the history, copy/delete your Zap! Anyone who performs the trigger in this Zap could automatically be added to your Sendlane Subscriber list.